Welcome to our new dev update! for the hyper-growth of this quarter, here we will share what we have been working on lately.
OneLedger is a platform built for interoperable business modularization, allowing existing business chain/system or other blockchains with sidechain to communicate on Kratos maninet. It is live and ready now.
Capable of processing 4,000 transactions per second at $0.00000004 per transaction and scale to hundreds of thousands with demand.
With the virtual machine(OLVM), developers can scale their development with a familiar tool - java script, solidity. It is scarce, secure, efficient, and globally interchangeable, designed for easy blockchain adoption, and capable of efficiently preserving our time.
Meet our Web3 dedicated OneLedger team
OneLedger developers have been focusing on the Nexus Defi looking to launch in this quarter and the NFT real estate solution. In this sprint; we have concentrated on the web3 protocol for OLVM to be able to build the nexus dex and revamp the testnet - Frankenstein.
- Added a new RPC API (based on web3);
- Created a new testnet - frankenstein (v0.18.4);
- Created a new explorer for the testnet;
- Added cross wallets communication between ed25519 and secp256k1;
- Added new transaction type for the transfers (more cheaper for this type);
- Update an OLVM to develop and deploy through OneLedger network;
- Add compatibility with Metamask, truffle, remix, hardhat and web3.js/web3py;
- Extended config.toml to support a new API + nexus block number for enabling the OLVM engine;
- OneLedger testnet config for Metamask custom RPC:
- Name: OneLedger Frankenstein
- RPC: https://frankenstein-rpc.oneledger.network
- Chain ID:2238972789
- Coin: OLT
- Explorer: https://frankenstein-explorer.oneledger.network
From these updates,
1. Developers can run a full node easily and quickly, support the OneLedger network, and see the block transaction on a new explorer.
2. Developer can develop and deploy on the testnet using solidity.
3. Adding metamask RPC to create testnet wallet address.
OneLedger team is dedicated to building the most scalable blockchain solution and onboarding enterprise to solve its challenges.
See us grow until the next update!