Due to the uncertain crypto market conditions, the recent FTX collapse, the Ukraine invasion, and the subsequent need for rearmament as well as the Covid19 post-pandemic inflation, both OneLedger (OL) and Group Olvia (GO) agreed to start providing Web3 real-world solutions.
The parties will collaborate to offer GO institutional-grade solutions for companies, authorities, and institutions internationally on the OneLedger blockchain.
As a first step, the community can expect new tokens to be issued by GO, using the OneLedger Virtual Machine service. Polis-X (Smart Governance) and Kratos-X (Security & Defence) Ecosystems platforms will be developed independently and executed on the OneLedger Network as decentralized applications.
GO and its Ecosystems will issue the following types of tokens on the OneLedger Blockchain:
- A Treasury Vault Token concept based on the ERC 4626 standard for each Ecosystem (Polis-X and Kratos-X) with the ability to lock either OLT or the individual DApp ERC-1155/ERC20 Utility token
- Security tokens with the appropriate regulatory approvals directly provided by the GO Financial Ecosystem
We offer a unique capability to all investors, including native OLT token holders:
We provide a safe haven for token holdings value against the volatility in the market with an excellent APY; backed 110% by real assets without losing the upside if the OLT increases in price!
This is how you do it:
- Lock your tokens at the current value in any Treasury Vault Token (Polis-X or Kratos-X), locking the exchange price and receiving the APY on top of the locked price
- The Total Value Locked for the holdings grow as they are shielded from volatility or any crypto or Real Economy storm
- Holdings are locked into a Treasury Vault that is owned by a separate company in a safe, regulated, jurisdiction that holds the collateral - you are safe from FTX, UST, Celsius type of events. With all the protection that comes with a regulated LLC while being firmly in the crypto space.
- Participants receive a near real-time proof of value and reserves of the collateral while they are locked - complete transparency
- The best is left for last: After the locking period is over, you can choose whether to receive OLT or a stablecoin of your choice, having the chance to get back your token at the locked price!
In short: the base APY for safety is 4% if OLT does not increase in price - the APY when OLT or the token used increases can exceed 20%!
Polis-X DApp and Tokens
GO will create its proprietary Smart Economy and Smart City Ecosystem Platform Polis-X on the OneLedger Platform, offering Local Economy Financing focused on assisting local and national authorities in selected regions worldwide.
The Polis-X DApp will enable Local Economies to regenerate by :
- Creating new jobs
- Setting up renewable energy sources and smart grids
- Developing local resilience through local production: food, basic goods & services
Polis-X will issue two types of tokens on OneLedger:
- The Polis-X Utility token with a variable yield for staking - the Utility token transactions are backed by real assets and offer a variable yield based on lock-time risk (6%-8%) excluding total loss.
- Every transaction will be executed through the Utility token
- All Local Economy Actors will be using both the utility token and the fiat currency of choice
- The Polis-X Treasury Vault Token (hereinafter “PTVT”) - the token will be backed by precious metals as a guarantee and will produce a base yield (4%) excluding total loss and lock-time risk.
- PTVT will be offered by OneLedger as a native savings-DeFi option for OLT holders - large and small.
Kratos-X DApp and Tokens
GO will create its Security & Defense Ecosystem Platform Kratos-X on the OneLedger Platform, offering financing and project coordination to Security & Defense companies of NATO and NATO-affiliated countries.
Kratos-X will introduce two types of ground-breaking solutions to the European Security & Defense Industry:
- An MMORPG - Serious Game and Wargaming solution for different types of players, with play-to-earn and staking opportunities throughout the game.
- An SME project development and Industrial R&D financing solution offering cutting-edge, low-cost and high-utility projects to NATO and allied end-users in the EEA.
- Kratos-X will issue two types of tokens on OneLedger:
- The Kratos-X Utility token with a variable yield for staking - the Utility token transactions are backed by real assets and offer a variable yield based on lock-time risk (6%-8%) excluding total loss.
- The Kratos-X Treasury Vault Token (hereinafter “KTVT”) - the token will be backed by precious metals as a guarantee and will produce a base yield (4%) excluding total loss and lock-time risk.
- KTVT will be offered by OneLedger as a native savings-DeFi option for all OLT holders and retail users
Group Olvia will contribute to the development of OneLedger through investment in R&D as well as the integration of its Platforms’ smart contracts into the OneLedger blockchain as well as other technologies that include:
- Sensor and Sensing system integration into smart contracts
- Artificial Intelligence for smart contracts
- AR & VR capabilities
GO will develop parts of its Ecosystem Platforms with the OneLedger protocol and its services, increasing the interoperability between Ecosystems.