Andrew joins OneLedger as a Product Manager, after holding similar roles at August and Open Application network.
Andrew has worked largely in the Supply Chain and logistics industries for some of Canada’s largest national organizations before refocusing on product management. His product experience comes from a small scale development shop focused on web development and most recently from working at a blockchain protocol where he focused on onboarding new users and engagement through the development of a suite of user tooling to improve access to the blockchain.
He holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Ottawa (Hons) and BA Dip
from Humber College.
As Product Manager, Andrew is responsible for the product planning and execution
throughout the Product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer
requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales,
marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The
Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s
overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
● Define the product strategy and roadmap
● Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
● Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
● Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
● Be an expert with respect to the competition
● Be a leader within the company